There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, April 28, 2010


More drawings of monsters! One is about my first viewing of the movie Signs, which was filmed not too far from where I currently live. Scared the bejeezus out of me.

Last night was the soccer game. A lot of our team was absent so there were no subs and the other team had a plethora so they were constantly fresh. They wore us down after 40 minutes of running (which is tough). We lost 2-0. I played a lot better this time considering I took a kick to my left knee and I tore something in my right thigh. I'm having some difficulty walking, so I called in to work and now I'm resting and watching netflix through the Wii. I'll start sketching as soon as I have some delicious Trader Joe's cereal. God I love that stuff. Have a rested grumpy day.