Monday, April 26, 2010

New Phone!


So I spent the entire day trying to figure out how my phone works. I got the Samsung Gravity 2 which is a lot different from my old clunker flip-phone. It slides and has a keyboard with GPS (for the price of $10.50 a month! No thanks!) and it also plays music and video not to mention the 2 megapixel camera. This is all very modern and high tech for me. I can also upgrade it with a micro SD card. So I bought the 4GB card and spent the entire afternoon downloading tunes that I was going to convert to ring tones for my contact list (mostly Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6. I'm such a geek!).

I slide the tiny card into the phone after loading these tunes and find out that the fancy-shmancy brand new plastic thingy doesn't recognize it. Apparently the phone won't read SDHC, which is a common problem among Gravity 2 users I've found. So the only things it will read are 2GB and lower. This isn't that big of a gripe, I just wanted to fiddle and customize the damn thing right away. Now to just return the card and wait for the replacement I bought for a 5th of the price online. I was hoping to use as an alternative to an mp3 player, but this will wait.

Upcoming soccer game tomorrow night. Hopefully it won't get rained out. Go Keyboards!


Oh Jesus no. A mousetrap has just gone off as I write this and now it's clattering around. I hope this isn't a remake of the other night.