Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Hardware

I received my new graphics tablet and of course it doesn't really work with wacom's drivers on their site. The pressure sensitivity didn't work, so I uninstalled those drivers and used the one that came with the tablet and now it works peachy keen.

It's a lot larger than my old bamboo. Plus now I have four times the buttons to map to keys or functions. I'm only using about half so far as I can't think of any more to shortcut. The touch controls work for the most part, but they're a little choppy at times.

I'm going to experiment with a new piece. I have the initial sketch posted below. I'm going to take it two different directions. First scifi then fantasy. I guess this'll show of my versatility to potential clients.

Also update on the Final Fantasy Piece.