Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hero


Today, we're not going to do a villain, we'll do a hero. Heroine to be exact. This is in honor of Teacup (the missus). Much like Hermione Granger, she has bushy hair (half the time) and knows it all (most of the time). Much like Hermione Granger, she was top of her class. Teacup applied for law school and we weren't too positive about her chances getting in. Not only did she get in, she got a $20,000 yearly scholarship. Holy crap! That's over half of law school paid right there! She's an amazing person and I'm lucky to have her around.

On a slightly downer note, today starts my first four days off and I've got super allergies. My head is stuffed with cotton and I can't stop coughing or sneezing. I never get allergies and now I understand why there's a multi-billion dollar market for it.

On a much higher note, I bought Twilight Princess for the Wii. On a much lower note, it won't be delivered to my door for two weeks. :(

Have a grumpy day.