Monday, April 11, 2011

A Lack of Updates

Sorry for the long wait. My laptop's LCD display burned out and I had to send it off for repairs. Good thing I bought the two year extended warranty. I figured most laptops go about a year or two before a problem creeps up and then most don't live past four. 12 hours of continuous use for almost two years will do that.

I'm posting from teacup's laptop, and let me tell you, this thing is not built for graphics or speed. Don't get me wrong, her Asus is a nice little machine, but I miss my giant 18.4 inch Acer. I should be receiving it either today or tomorrow and I'm excited to get back to work.

Speaking of work: I finished a wedding portrait for a great looking couple who got married yesterday in Texas. Their brother commissioned it and I think I nailed it while following the client's suggestions. Hopefully the happy couple is pleased with it.